JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
I have a Baikal 20 gauge over and u get that I would like to trade for a outboard motor for my small boat. 7.5 to 10 horsepower is mostly what I'm looking for. The shotgun has about 100 rounds through it. Paid $450 for it a few years ago just don't use it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Baikal 20 gauge over and u get that I would like to trade for a outboard motor for my small boat. 7.5 to 10 horsepower is mostly what I'm looking for. The shotgun has about 100 rounds through it. Paid $450 for it a few years ago just don't use it.
Just an FYI, this type of Johnson 15hp (short shaft version) only weighs 67lbs. It's the same motor as a lower hp one (can't remember if it is 7.5, 10hp or what) but has a different carb. They are hard to kill but you can often find them that need work on the carb due to not being fully run out of ethanol-containing fuel when put away for storage (same with any brand 2 stroke of this era really). Can find them pretty cheap if you look long enough. I have a inflatable achilles wood transom boat and I can put both the engine and boat in the trunk. Most of the 15hp engines are a lot heavier. They often have broken shift levers though from falling down when stored. Some versions say run 100:1 (mine does, as I recall 100:1 was mainly for marketing) but I run 50:1 for safety and runs perfect. I'm keeping mine but just FYI.

09f31632830b75e05aca0668c358d2ab (1).jpg

I would prefer a short shaft but it's not that big of deal if it was a long shaft

Some long shaft motors can easily be shortened to a short shaft by removing a section between the head and the lower unit gear box.
You unbolt the extension and remove the extension controls and water tubing and hook it all back up as a short shaft.

Hi. I'm interested in your Glock. Would you text me at (five four one) 946-5689 ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.