JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is how I do it when buying from Optics Planet, I assume that is who you mean? First sign up for an account with them. Make sure all your info is filled in and correct in your account including your email address.

Now go to the item you are interested in and ad that to your cart. Make sure you are logged in to your account when you ad that item to your cart.

now sit back and wait. Usually within 1 day they will send you a notification about items left in your cart and offer you a discount if you come and buy that item.

Works for me. Also if you have an account they send coupon offers of all types. Most times it is a general discount offer.

Right now they don't have any coupons I know of but they are offering a 10 to 15% optics bucks promotion. I added a Vortex Razor Red Dot Sight at 399.00 to my cart and the optics bucks promo said I would get 59.00 in optics bucks. I assume this would mean 59.00 I can spend next time.

The other thing you can try is to call them. I never did business with any other company that is as responsive to their customers as these guys. Call and ask them for a coupon or discount. Odds are they will offer you something right on the spot that is not advertised.

I once ordered a scope and vortex scope mount. There was a problem getting the mount I wanted so I called them and they offered a much better mount and gave it to me at the cheaper price the first mount cost. Rep was super nice and accommodating, upgraded the order to one day shipping etc.

Thanks, I already have a account with them. I have a $15 off code but looking for a %10 or %15 code. Its in my cart, they already sent me a email stating I forgot something. Guess I will wait a day or 2 and see what happens.

Might be that since they are running that optics bucks promotion, they might not be doing any discount offers right now other then that. If they are they will probably send you a discount code/offer within 24 hrs.

I still have that 399.00 vortex red dot in my shopping cart and they already sent me a reminder about it an hr later, but no discount code....yet.

See if they will let you use that coupon and still give you the optics bucks for future purchase, on certain items. If they do allow that post back here and let use know.

The have a new join their promote with your phone, instant 10% off code will be text to you, or use the following code:

HAVE15 ($15 Off Purchase of $150 or More) Expire on 9/30/2020 - unlimited use. Enjoy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.