JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guns I'm interested in include: older JM stamped marlin models 336 in .35 rem, 1895 STP, stainless steel SS, 1894 pistol calibers.

As someone who likes stainless and a good .357 gun, I gave up on getting a JM stamped stainless one at a reasonable price. I recently picked up a new 1894CSBL (.357) and really enjoy it. Comes with a 16.5" barrel. They also have the 1894SBL (.44) and the 1894CST (threaded .357). I know it's not a JM but it's certainly more attainable and I wouldn't write them off. Just a suggestion. They seem to run right around $900.

Here's my 1894CSBL:
1894CSBL_Ford_1_2018-10-11.jpg

Good luck with your search!

As someone who likes stainless and a good .357 gun, I gave up on getting a JM stamped stainless one at a reasonable price. I recently picked up a new 1894CSBL (.357) and really enjoy it. Comes with a 16.5" barrel. They also have the 1894SBL (.44) and the 1894CST (threaded .357). I know it's not a JM but it's certainly more attainable and I wouldn't write them off. Just a suggestion. They seem to run right around $900.

Here's my 1894CSBL:
View attachment 530156

Good luck with your search!

I would echo s1xty7's experience. I picked up an 1894CST in .38/.357 a couple months back. Although it took a little work smoothing out the inside of the feed throat and chamfering the magazine tube, and shortening the magazine spring, along with a bit of breaking in to get it to load as smooth as I wanted, I have been really pleased with the gun so far after a couple of range trips.

I got a jm stamped .357 I'd consider a trade on. It has an 18 inch barrel though. It is a super rifle, has a nikon monarch scope and I even put a strap on it.

It is on here from a couple of weeks ago in the classifieds. Just look under my username. I'm fixing to get a .308 & already have another 1894c by winchester.

I'm kind of buried with projects right now, so I'd have to wait til april before I'll have a minute of time to get the time to really pursue anything. I may take up a fellow's offer here in the SW Oregon area for a trade on his .308, but it is really heavy as it is set up, and I'd prefer something under 11 lbs.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top