Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Lever action .22 LR Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Warthog, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Warthog

Warthog Turner, OR Active Member

.22 Rifles Wanted​

Looking for a lever action .22 rifle. Marlin, Winchester or Henry? It doesn't have to be perfect, but must shoot straight. I am also looking for Marlin Model 60 or other inexpensive .22 rifle. I dint have a lot of money to spend, so lets keep it under $175.00.

The other .22 rifle I am looking for is a Ruger 10/22. Doesn't need to be anything special, just a good straight shooter.

Pm or email with what you have.

Thanks

say2345@hotmail.com

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

You should have gone to the PDX show last weekend, there was a table with quite a few Model 60's for around $60

3. Warthog

Warthog Turner, OR Active Member

I wanted to go, but didn't have the time. I have gone to the last two shows in Albany and couldn't find much. I have three boys and its time to get them all out shooting. The lever action is for me...LOL. I'd like a Henry, but cant afford one right now, so hopefully I can come up with a Marlin or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.