JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I have a friend who has a grandma with a problem... a problem with coyotes (sounds better in my head when that movie preview guy was saying it...). I have gone out a couple times and saw them twice but have yet to get one. I was wondering if there are any local skilled coyote hunters who want to give it a try? You would have to go with me, as old ladies are not big fans of strange people lugging around guns on their property. I work swing shift at the hospital so mornings and weekends would be the best times for me. She has already contacted the state police and confirmed that she is out of city limits and it is okay to shoot them there. It is close to the city though, about 1 mile past the limit, so no big guns allowed (I am using an AR). If we can work this out, I can get some experience and you can get some of the easiest coyote hunting around. Send me a PM. I am going out tomorrow (sunday the 9th) in the morning so I will post what I see. I intend to be out all week. Thanks!

Hey fellows, thanks for all the messages. I have a couple guys I am hoping to be taking out over the next couple weekends. I have been sick as heck for the last week (vomiting and diarrhea! what fun!!) but now am back on top of things and hope to answer all new messages in a timely manner. Sorry bout the delays. I am going to knock on a few of the old ladies neighbor's doors from the surrounding fields and see if we can access them. I'll keep you all posted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top