JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Do any of you happen to have a spare, basic single stage press? I bought 2 grip and pull tools to break down some loads that had been used for set up and some mistakes. I didn't think through how they work and so I can't currently use them as they don't work with my co-ax press. The press will be mostly relegated to pulling bullets so it doesn't need to be anything special. Just something you would be willing to part with.

Will pay a modest amount of cash or maybe trade you something, like Small rifle primers or LRP? Projectiles,etc...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Old guy looking for old press that usually sits in a corner wishing that someone would come by to say hi once in a while. She needn't be pretty, I'm not much of a looker myself. If she's a bit rusty maybe a bit tired, I won't mind. Come my way and make some music one more time before we're through with this world.

Would this work? RCBS JR with large primer arm. No primer catcher. Has extra linkage and new extra lever. Black in color.
What are you thinking in trade value? What projectiles are you willing to trade? I can use small pistol primers. Like the rest of us.
Paul

rcbs jr.jpg RCBS1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.