JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before you read any further please notice I am only looking to barter. If I buy another gun I think my wife is going to kill me.. ;-)
I would like to start hunting (for food purposes) and am looking for that extra rifle you have in your safe.. Maybe you upgraded..
I do not really care about brand. I care about accuracy.. I would like my rifle to be reliable, bolt action and semi affordable to shoot (no 7mm please ;-))
And capable of taking a deer and if necessary defending myself against a bear. (no I do not want a 22)
What can I offer in return?

Well like I said cash is a issue.. Its been slow slow slow the past few months

But I make really nice websites, I host websites and I repair computers..
So I can offer
Website Design
website Hosing
or
Computer Repair Services
I don’t want to spam the board so if you email me I will be happy to share some examples of my work..

Joshua

<broken link removed>
[email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.