JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help wanted. Looking for a honey badger ar style "pistol" 300 blackout aac. if you have one for sale or know anyone. Thank you.

F6D764D2-1509-4EC3-9B2F-ABD4170C5EB3.jpeg 8EADDC2C-D5C7-4704-9FC0-7D4DDFE25763.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Help wanted. Looking for a honey badger ar style "pistol" 300 blackout aac. if you have one for sale or know anyone. Thank you.

View attachment 1102066 View attachment 1102070
You might be better off with a Noveske PDW or if you want to spend an extra $1000 for the non politcally correct version (twin) the Ghetto Blaster go for it. Good luck in your search and your best chance at a Badger will probably pop up on GunBroker for an insane price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in your search and be ready to send it back to Q so they can fix it after your first range session. I only have a sample size of two but both friends who own Honey Badgers had malfunctions right out of the box. They both had to send their guns back to Q. That is unacceptable for any gun at that price point.

Good luck in your search and be ready to send it back to Q so they can fix it after your first range session. I only have a sample size of two but both friends who own Honey Badgers had malfunctions right out of the box. They both had to send their guns back to Q. That is unacceptable for any gun at that price point.
Oh boy

You might be better off with a Noveske PDW or if you want to spend an extra $1000 for the non politcally correct version (twin) the Ghetto Blaster go for it. Good luck in your search and your best chance at a Badger will probably pop up on GunBroker for an insane price.
I bought ar "pistol" 300 blackout from psa

Expensive vs economy. What's the point?

Rrrrright......
When you still manage to miss.

BUT, But, but......
I can still brag about how much I spent while still missing.

Aloha, Mark

Expensive vs economy. What's the point?

Rrrrright......
When you still manage to miss.

BUT, But, but......
I can still brag about how much I spent while still missing.

Aloha, Mark
I don't want to derail this with my story about cheap golf clubs vs. tour model Cobras. 🤣

I haven't had any issues with my three year old Honey Badger yet (only sample size of one). My only complaint would be how annoying it is to disassemble/reassemble with the modified buffer system. Other than that it's a great gun.

Q Honey Badger.jpg

I haven't had any issues with my three year old Honey Badger yet (only sample size of one). My only complaint would be how annoying it is to disassemble/reassemble with the modified buffer system. Other than that it's a great gun.

View attachment 1144479
I curse that buffer spring every time. I should get a couple back ups. I always think I'm going to put a kink in it. :mad:

F08F6E7B-A575-4745-BBCD-2BFBEEB0267F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top