JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I know everyone saw this and started chuckling. I am looking for 2+pounds to continue work on my cartridge. This was a rifle cartridge combo developed for the gun and really don't want to start over with something else. If anyone is willing to part with some let me know.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have some, I am getting out of the reloading game completely. I'll be posting it up for sale as soon as I get everything organized and pictures taken. I think I have several pounds of it.

nope, sorry about that. I ended up having someone buy me out of everything I was selling all at once. Happened quick, and I forgot to get back to you. Good luck with your search, if you want to still buy that h1000 powder I'll PM you the guy's username. I know he was planning on selling what he didn't want.

nope, sorry about that. I ended up having someone buy me out of everything I was selling all at once. Happened quick, and I forgot to get back to you. Good luck with your search, if you want to still buy that h1000 powder I'll PM you the guy's username. I know he was planning on selling what he didn't want.
looking again for some H1000. Let me know if you know where to get some.
THanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top