JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay from my previous thread I asked what was is the 9mm Full Auto Pistol used in movies. Now I know it's the Glock 18c

So can I get one here in the US. If yes then how much and who has one?

Well I don't how many, if any where sold before the ban in 1986. So if there were any sold before the ban, then yes, you could find one, buy it, and go through the class III transfer, ect. But my guess is that if there are any, they will be very expensive, just like most other autos. ($10,000+ would be my guess) I'm sure a class III dealer would know their history better.

Oh by the way, the normal select fire glock is the 18, the 18c is just the compensated model.

Well I don't how many, if any where sold before the ban in 1986. So if there were any sold before the ban, then yes, you could find one, buy it, and go through the class III transfer, ect. But my guess is that if there are any, they will be very expensive, just like most other autos. ($10,000+ would be my guess) I'm sure a class III dealer would know their history better.

Oh by the way, the normal select fire glock is the 18, the 18c is just the compensated model.

Ah ha! Ok got it thanks. :s0155:

w00t!

According to this table...

<broken link removed>

(scroll down a bit)

...it look slike you can own an Glock 18 in Oregon. :s0155:

If you are a civilian,

you will not be able to own one ever. The biggest reason is that there really aren't any that were registered before 1986.

Here is a video of my Full Auto Glock, (just in case you want to shoot it later at a get together)

Full Auto Glock!!!

I have seen Registered sears/switches for Glocks(not nec. Glock made) going for upwards of $30,000 so, more power to you if you can find one and afford it!

Mike

Okay from my previous thread I asked what was is the 9mm Full Auto Pistol used in movies. Now I know it's the Glock 18c

So can I get one here in the US. If yes then how much and who has one?

As far as I've read these were produced by Glock specifically for Austrian special forces. And were not available for public.
Having said that, with enough money you can get anything.
So save your pennies, and start collecting cans, causes you'll need a lot of cheese.

Good luck! I want one too!

As far as I've read these were produced by Glock specifically for Austrian special forces. And were not available for public.
Having said that, with enough money you can get anything.
So save your pennies, and start collecting cans, causes you'll need a lot of cheese.

Good luck! I want one too!

:s0112: I'll do that.

jrc99, I used to know the Northwest division director for Glock USA back in the 90's. He told me back then that Glock had imported only 150 Glock 18 to the US. This was about 93-94. I don't know if any others came into the country since. I was lucky enough to shoot it back then. Exteremely fast cycle rate! Like the other guys have said...if you can find one for sale it is going to be spendy.....

jrc99, I used to know the Northwest division director for Glock USA back in the 90's. He told me back then that Glock had imported only 150 Glock 18 to the US. This was about 93-94. I don't know if any others came into the country since. I was lucky enough to shoot it back then. Exteremely fast cycle rate! Like the other guys have said...if you can find one for sale it is going to be spendy.....

Ah I see. Well they would obviously bring a pretty heafty price then. Thanks for the info.

As no one appears to have a glock 18 for sale, and the questions of if they are available in the US were answered, I'm going to close this thread.

Reminder: no off topic discussion in classifieds, it should be taken to PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.