JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Practice will be your friend here...
Practice off the bench and with shooting positions , lighting and such that occur when hunting....

I have gotten :
Deer
Elk
Bear
Antelope
And Grouse
All with my favorite hunting and shooting rifle
This was done with iron sights and real black powder , patch and round ball.
The secret :
Lots of practice both with shooting and carrying of this rifle....And sticking to within my shooting abilities with that rifle.
Andy
View attachment 702919
LOL! Showin off again, huh? That is a beautiful rifle, Andy, always a pleasure to drool over the picture! Good luck this season... Dun

Take a hunters safety course even if it's only offered online during covid. Law or not, this applies to everybody who's going to take a gun into the field with me no matter if you're a youngin comin of age or a grown man who has never hunted. Take a course pass it and then we'll talk. ;)

Take a hunters safety course even if it's only offered online during covid. Law or not, this applies to everybody who's going to take a gun into the field with me no matter if you're a youngin comin of age or a grown man who has never hunted. Take a course pass it and then we'll talk. ;)

I've already taken a course, and passed and have my hunting license here now.

The course was while I lived in CA (And no, I dont vote like a Californian. Y'all got a red vote with me moving here) so it didnt have any specific info about OR of course. I've done most of my research online, and got my tag online as well

I've already taken a course, and passed and have my hunting license here now.

The course was while I lived in CA (And no, I dont vote like a Californian. Y'all got a red vote with me moving here) so it didnt have any specific info about OR of course. I've done most of my research online, and got my tag online as well
I based my response on your original post. It lacked the details you just listed above so I'll digress.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top