JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
I will consider all Factory makes, models, calibers and cosmetic conditions but the firearm must be complete and in safe operable condition. I have $60 cash waiting to be paid for the right firearm. Please post firearm offers with photo and price in this thread. I may condsider paying a little more if firearm has transferable lifetime warranty such as Hi-Point offers. Face to face deal at inexpensive metro area ffl only.

Edit: I've been saving up the $60 for months:)

20190802_163244.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If anybody would like to discuss inexpensive firearms and prices please post your comments over in the discussion thread(s). I don't want this classified ad to get cluttered. The offers to sell sub $60 handguns should be pouring in anytime.

Long long time ago (apologies to Don McLean) I bought a PIC .25 auto (made RG look good) from the uncle of a friend for $15. Checking it out later, there were strange scatch marks on the right side of the frame. Hmmmmm...

Oooops. Before 3rd degree burns afflicted my hands, I took it back and actually got a refund. That one was easy. Others. maybe not so much.

Long long time ago (apologies to Don McLean) I bought a PIC .25 auto (made RG look good) from the uncle of a friend for $15. Checking it out later, there were strange scatch marks on the right side of the frame. Hmmmmm...

Oooops. Before 3rd degree burns afflicted my hands, I took it back and actually got a refund. That one was easy. Others. maybe not so much.
I am only going to offer $30 if that PIC comes my way:)

I think I paid $75 for a Davis .380 one time. Adjusted for inflation and appreciation, its prolly worth about 60 bucks now. Cut the trigger guard off and shoot it w oven mitts.
No warranty expressed or implied.
"The Journal reported that the Davis .380 pistol had a production cost of $15"

$75, I think you were taken advantage of on that deal:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.