JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't reloaded for years and looking to ease back in to it. I would like some inexpensive beginner stuff, Used stuff is just fine. I still have a couple single stage presses but cant find anything else, I would consider other/better presses if it was a package deal.

I will be reloading 6.5 Grendel to start with and would love to find some dies for that but could use other calibers eventually.

I'm willing to trade or pay cash as my trade fodder is dwindling. Shoot me PM's please.

I have a complete setup i'm considering on putting up for sale (including powder & primers). I started out with a RCBS Master Reloader kit and have added a lot to it. If your interested let me know.

Thanks guys, I have put together most of what I need now, I'd still consider powder,primers, Bullets, powder thrower, dies etc...

Honestly the biggest problem I have had is peoples asking price for used stuff. I know equipment has been holding value well in recent years but when the cost of a set of dies or scales or.., used is the same price as I can go to BI-Mart and buy new, It's a no brainer to me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.