Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WANTED. Beginner reloading stuff. AND 6.5 Grendel stuff

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by jluck, Jan 11, 2014.

1. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I haven't reloaded for years and looking to ease back in to it. I would like some inexpensive beginner stuff, Used stuff is just fine. I still have a couple single stage presses but cant find anything else, I would consider other/better presses if it was a package deal.

I will be reloading 6.5 Grendel to start with and would love to find some dies for that but could use other calibers eventually.

I'm willing to trade or pay cash as my trade fodder is dwindling. Shoot me PM's please.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

3. jluck

Also looking for 6.5 Grendel brass, Bullets, powder and small rifle primers (CCI 450's and federal gold match).

4. jluck

Also looking for 6.5 Grendel brass, Bullets, powder and small rifle primers (CCI 450's and federal gold match).

5. jluck

Also looking for powder measure, scales, 7mm Rem mag brass etc..

6. jghuwe

jghuwe SE Portland Member

I have a 1# new accurate 2230 good for 6.5, an ohaus scale and several presses if you are still looking. Am in portland.

7. kburr64

kburr64 Milwaukie, Or. Member

I have a complete setup i'm considering on putting up for sale (including powder & primers). I started out with a RCBS Master Reloader kit and have added a lot to it. If your interested let me know.

8. jluck

Thanks guys, I have put together most of what I need now, I'd still consider powder,primers, Bullets, powder thrower, dies etc...

Honestly the biggest problem I have had is peoples asking price for used stuff. I know equipment has been holding value well in recent years but when the cost of a set of dies or scales or.., used is the same price as I can go to BI-Mart and buy new, It's a no brainer to me.