JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Want to have a rail my 1.25 diameter can will slide under for .300blk AR build

Between 12 and 15 inches would work
I'm pretty sure I have one sitting upstairs unused. It's gunkoted though. Pretty sure it's 12".

Ya, I was wrong. It's only 9".

339B19D3-4D4D-4F11-A556-6678460374A4.jpeg

If you want it let me know. Think cheap. It just sits on the shelf as a keepsake.

I have a 12.37" Samson Evolution rail I'm not using, if you decide not to go with Reno911's handguard. Reno's is better though because it's keymod, whereas mine needs special rail sections if you want to add any accessories.

I'd also recommend reconsidering running the suppressor under the handguard. They get HOT, and the heat will transfer to the handguards. You'll pretty much always need to wear gloves when shooting. Just a heads up.

@Reno911

Let me know if that stripped upper is also looking for a good home. ;)

His is too short but I might get it for other builds ..

So pm me a price .. I know they get hit I have 4 suppressed builds from .223 .308 and 9mm

Want a sub gun look low round count subsonic .300 blk build ..
I wear shooting gloves and all my rifle bags are lined with melt proof liner ;) Incase I stick em hot and wet lol

I have a 12.37" Samson Evolution rail I'm not using, if you decide not to go with Reno911's handguard. Reno's is better though because it's keymod, whereas mine needs special rail sections if you want to add any accessories.

I'd also recommend reconsidering running the suppressor under the handguard. They get HOT, and the heat will transfer to the handguards. You'll pretty much always need to wear gloves when shooting. Just a heads up.

@Reno911

Let me know if that stripped upper is also looking for a good home. ;)
It's a POS from my days at TNW. Specs were off. It's a paper weight. I mounted the rail to it for fun. It sits on the shelf next to a botched TNW ASR receiver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.