JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was interested too, but in the customer comments it is revealed that these are used rifles. Am I the last to know that? Also, about half the comments refer to feeding problems...................elsullo

I was interested too, but in the customer comments it is revealed that these are used rifles. Am I the last to know that? Also, about half the comments refer to feeding problems...................elsullo

Yeah I notcied that too. But someone commented...

Great price for a quality used rifle. At the rifle range had several misfeeds caused from a sticky magazine follower. Oiled the inside of the magazine and it functioned perfectly. Dust cover was a little too tight, ground it down a little over 1/16 of an inch and it fit perfectly. Have some new polymer magazines on order, that should make for a perfect rifle.

Easy Peasy!:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.