JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Wanted 257 Robert's brass for reloading.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just an FYI ...

7mm Mauser is the parent case for the .257 and can be easily used. Simply run it through your size die and it will neck down nicely. No need to ream the case neck.

Sometimes 7mm brass is easier to find.

No problem! I love the .257 Robert's, it's superior in every respect to the .243 which "replaced" it in the marketplace. This shows the power of an effective marketing plan.

It is hard to.find used rifles or brass in the caliber because those folks who own the "Bob" know first hand how mild-mannered and effective the round is. So, they don't ever get rid of theirs. I know I won't be letting mine go anytime soon (like while I'm still alive).

If you can't find used brass new is available in both the .257 and 7x57 so that is not a bad way to go. The .257 is very easy on brass and you can get quite a few loadings if you carefully resize and keep your loads sane. So a few cases will serve you well for a long, long time.

Good luck in your search!

I've been able to get some. Not an abundance, so still interested if anyone else has some. Thanks

Last Edited:
Hi- Not many but available.
-Larry-

257 roberts.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.