JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Protect your rights.
Protect small local businesses
Vote No on Measure 114

To get a little barter practice in, I would like to trade a single 100ct sleeve of Primers for a fresh factory sealed 64 ounce container of creamy peanut butter. Walmart currently has the best price at just under $5 for the 64 ounce size container. I have most types of primers available sp, lp, sr, lr and magnum versions of those. I can meet in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood or Wilsonville area to make the FTF trade. PM me if you want to make the trade. Not interested in cash right now.

Edit: I am adding some trade options.

In lieu of peanut butter I would accept three one pound jars of fresh factory sealed salted dry roasted peanuts (store brand is fine). Grocery outlet has Planters brand for $2 a jar right now.

I would also accept 10lbs of fresh sealed long grain white rice. Grocery outlet has these for about $5 right now.

15lbs of fresh store bought potatoes would also be acceptable for trade. Fred Meyers has 5 pound bags for $2 each right now.

8lbs of fresh factory sealed pinto beans would be acceptable trade. Walmart currently sells 8lb bag for $6.

Edit 10/6:

Trade reponse has been poor so far, so I am going to experiment with adding a cash price option for primers

I have 2 sleeves of each available.

CCI large rifle $12 per sleeve

CCI small pistol $12 per sleeve

CCI small rifle $12 per sleeve

CCI large pistol $10 per sleeve

Food trade options are still open.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
In the interest of pursuing the barter aspect, a single sleeve of primers isn't of much interest to me, but if you wanted to trade a brick (1000) small pistol primers for a case of Peanut Butter I'd be a player.

In the interest of pursuing the barter aspect, a single sleeve of primers isn't of much interest to me, but if you wanted to trade a brick (1000) small pistol primers for a case of Peanut Butter I'd be a player.
I like peanut butter but I don't like peanut butter that much:) Thanks for the offer though.

A few months ago I bought a TON of peanut butter from Freddie's, cause it was on a crazy sale and we eat a lot of it… a couple weeks later there was a recall on that peanut butter 😡.

I like peanut butter but I don't like peanut butter that much:) Thanks for the offer though.
So that was kind of my point, in that when bartering quite often there is a bit of give and take to get to the middle ground. If all you want is x for y then there is no barter it''s only a trade.

So that was kind of my point, in that when bartering quite often there is a bit of give and take to get to the middle ground. If all you want is x for y then there is no barter it''s only a trade.
I think trade and barter are pretty much the same thing but this outfit believes differently:

How much pb you looking for?
I am looking for one or two 64 ounce jugs. One sleeve of primers per jug of pb. I'll admit that the peanut butter seems undervalued in the trade but the primers are selling for $5 to $12 a sleeve here on the forum and even higher online with shipping and haz mat. Peanut butter is $4.94 at Walmart. But primers won't do you much good when the food shelves are bare or you have no money to buy food.

I think you may be driving up the price of peanut butter!

In a nuclear winter, peanut butter maybe the new Filet Mignon. It will fetch more than primers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top