JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Protect your rights.
Protect small local businesses
Vote No on Measure 114

To get a little barter practice in, I would like to trade a single 100ct sleeve of Primers for a fresh factory sealed 64 ounce container of creamy peanut butter. Walmart currently has the best price at just under $5 for the 64 ounce size container. I have most types of primers available sp, lp, sr, lr and magnum versions of those. I can meet in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood or Wilsonville area to make the FTF trade. PM me if you want to make the trade. Not interested in cash right now.

Edit: I am adding some trade options.

In lieu of peanut butter I would accept three one pound jars of fresh factory sealed salted dry roasted peanuts (store brand is fine). Grocery outlet has Planters brand for $2 a jar right now.

I would also accept 10lbs of fresh sealed long grain white rice. Grocery outlet has these for about $5 right now.

15lbs of fresh store bought potatoes would also be acceptable for trade. Fred Meyers has 5 pound bags for $2 each right now.

8lbs of fresh factory sealed pinto beans would be acceptable trade. Walmart currently sells 8lb bag for $6.
I work in Tualatin I will barter if you need the practice. I need Large rifle if you want to trade. Call me 593-498-7664 Kevin

I added cash purchase option for those buyers who have way more money than time to grocery shop. The food trade options are still open and will get you the primers for close to half the cash price.

Here are a couple of cheaper cash price options than I am offering.

Last Edited:
Protect your rights.
Protect small local businesses
Vote No on Measure 114

To get a little barter practice in, I would like to trade a single 100ct sleeve of Primers for a fresh factory sealed 64 ounce container of creamy peanut butter. Walmart currently has the best price at just under $5 for the 64 ounce size container. I have most types of primers available sp, lp, sr, lr and magnum versions of those. I can meet in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood or Wilsonville area to make the FTF trade. PM me if you want to make the trade. Not interested in cash right now.

Edit: I am adding some trade options.

In lieu of peanut butter I would accept three one pound jars of fresh factory sealed salted dry roasted peanuts (store brand is fine). Grocery outlet has Planters brand for $2 a jar right now.

I would also accept 10lbs of fresh sealed long grain white rice. Grocery outlet has these for about $5 right now.

15lbs of fresh store bought potatoes would also be acceptable for trade. Fred Meyers has 5 pound bags for $2 each right now.

8lbs of fresh factory sealed pinto beans would be acceptable trade. Walmart currently sells 8lb bag for $6.

Edit 10/6:

Trade reponse has been poor so far, so I am going to experiment with adding a cash price option for primers

I have 2 sleeves of each available.

CCI large rifle $12 per sleeve

CCI small pistol $12 per sleeve

CCI small rifle $12 per sleeve

CCI large pistol $10 per sleeve

Food trade options are still open.
How old are these primers?

How old are these primers?
1666238902793.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top