JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am considering trading my saiga chambered in 7.62x39. The rifle itself has had less than 400 rounds down its chrome lined barrel. it is unmodified but it has been slightly changed, with a Tapco M4 style 6 position stock with SAW style pistol grip. The handguard is stock plastic but it has a non slip grip upgrade. The action on this AK is 1 of the smoothest i have felt. INCLUDES 1 Tapco 30 rd. magazine......ACESSORIES .......saiga factory stamped side quick detach scope mount with rings only I have a Bushnell scope for the rifle that goes out to 400 yds. cross reticule NO illumination. HARRIS 3 position bipod with swivel mount on the rifle already. Rifle is in 97% condition. Next but once again is this very nice EAA Windicator .38 special blued frame 21 shots down the pipe I am the second owner. The thing is I sold my AR and i really regret it. I am looking to trade the package for a flattop AR. Other package deals I want are FAL .....MP5 rifle clone NO gsg 5 please. G3 is last chambered in .308. great zombie killer package at a affordable price ......Will split items TRADES ONLY PM ME for fastest response will send pics through email....... will trade both for AR with anything better than a A2 upper.........FTF OREGON RESIDENTS ONLY.......BILL OF SALE FOR MY RECORDS

Not trying to revive a zombie thread but if you still want to trade the Saiga rifle and are open to options, check out the BMX bike listed on the "other" section of this site just posted today - Saiga's are great and would be happy to swap you for same...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.