Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edit: I picked up the kidney beans I needed in another trade. I am providing the following trade options for this ammo:

20lbs of fresh factory sealed long grain white rice. Grocery outlet has 10lb bags for $5

7 pounds of fresh factory sealed dry black beans. Grocery outlet has these for $1.30 per pound.

7 pounds of fresh factory sealed dry lentils. Grocery Outlet has these for $1.30 per pound.

10lb box of Quaker Old Fashioned oats. These are sold at Costco for unkown to me price but Eagle Bargain had numerous boxes for under $11.

4 pound pack of Kirkland salted butter. Unkown what current price is. Edit current price is around $17 per four pound pack.

If you have even an ounce of respect for your rights and support small local businesses please vote no on Measure 114.

I have a 30rnd box of IMI 55gr 5.56 ammo that I would like to trade for 7lbs of fresh dry red kidney beans in factory sealed bags. They are running about $1.42 a pound at Walmart in one pound bags. FTF near Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood or Wilsonville. PM me to arrange a trade. I'm not interested in cash sale right now.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: