JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is some pictures of my .22 caliber bullets. Want to trade for 58 grain Vmax in 6MM or 32 grain Vmax in .204. I live in SE Salem.

IMG_4520.jpg IMG_4521.jpg IMG_4522.jpg IMG_4523.jpg

Last Edited:
I have some to trade. Interested in the 50 and 55 grains. I will look when home. I think I have 58, 75, some other weight 6mm bullets. What trade ratio are you thinking?

Ok. I see five boxes of 50 gr. And seven boxes of 55 gr. Of .224 bullets on your add. What weight of 6 mm bullet are you looking for? I might be interested in purchase 53 and 52 grain as well depending on price Pm me if you like I will check and see what I have.

Last Edited:
I don't get my rifle until Tuesday. I do not know the twist rate of the barrel but will check on it first thing to see if I need the lighter grain or the heaver. Do you have both kinds? Can we wait until then? I'll save those bullets until. Here is my phone number; 541-868-7493.

Mostly have bullets now for the 20 calipers. Mostly looking for 6MMBR bullets now but won't know the grain weight until tomorrow night.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top