JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's an awesome idea, op. But that is difficult to do with what is going on. My cousin and I were in the market for an AR each. We both just got into buying guns but we obviously came into the gun collecting game at a bad time. During this gun buying madness we were researching what would be a good AR to start with and maybe build later on (I wanted a colt 6920 or a rock river) but when we went to gunzone with a buddy to order them we were told they stopped taking orders and the shop was likely to close after the holidays. They said, "...we wouldn't be able to survive without inventory and just selling hunting rifles." And that was last Friday.

I've been saving up for my first at for the past year. I finally built my lower before the madness started. I just need an upper, but the ones that are available are out of my price range considerably. It's sad to have a half built rifle without being able to finish it.

You folks with the low post counts writing here in this thread today are not the same folks who's low-count posts are nothing but ads for ridiculously high priced kit (with a little attitude thrown in for good measure).

Welcome to NWFA :) .

Keith

I'm still working on it, I'm going to take pics and include a butt load of mags, I like the idea of donating to a charity like wounded warriors. Ill need to pray a bit about it and discern the best way to help a fellow gun enthusiast and and make a stand against panic prices and our dear leader. One more gun in the hands of a fellow patriot makes me just that much safer.

I've been saving up for my first at for the past year. I finally built my lower before the madness started. I just need an upper, but the ones that are available are out of my price range considerably. It's sad to have a half built rifle without being able to finish it.

You can still get parts, except for the bolt carrier group. I saw barrels, gas blocks and free float handguards still for sale at retail on some web sites as of yesterday. Haven't looked for uppers or charging handles, though. If you know what you want, you might consider shopping for parts instead of an assembled upper. Not a perfect solution, but it would get you closer. I have the tools to do the assembly, so if you are anywhere near me or pass my way I could put them together for you. Just a thought.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top