JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Graff and Sons has a deal on powder, but I have to buy a lot of it to get a good deal.
Has anyone else ever done this on this site?
I am willing to make the purchase and put it on my CC, but I need people to help out by agreeing to help out by arranging to buy some of it after I get it, and pay me back when I deliver it to them. You can decide what you want before I send in the order.
I think this is all legal. If it isn't, I hope someone will let me know.

I was kicking the idea around about getting 4-8 lbs of bullseye and maybe 4lbs of herco or unique. How long was the sale good for, i misplaced my flyer. What do you need a 32 lb order for free hazmat? Patrick

I could really use a pound of Viht N-105. I can't find it anywhere locally. I have great hopes for it in 10mm self defense loads behind 180 grain slugs. I hate to be the guy that just wants a tiny order on a group buy but my powder locker is pretty damn full. And I'm too broke to order much more that I couldn't use in the near future. If you can work me in on this I'd appreciate it.

Just a heads up, but you might want to check out Powder Valley for prices, too.

Check out the deal Powder Valley is running right now. With their lower prices and larger selection that might be the way to go.

SPECIALS!!!

FREE Hazmat Special is back!

Order 5k CCI (non-APS) or Federal primers and your hazmat is FREE!
You can add an additional 45 lbs. of powder and primers to your order with NO HAZMAT!!!
This is a limited time special for "in stock" items only.

If I can get enough people in on this, an extra pound here and there should not be a problem.
I am having a problem keeping names straight here, so if you could just email me at [email protected], I will try to make a list of interested people that way.
I don't know if I am going to get enough people to make 32 pounds at this time.
Doug

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top