JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you like it more than your G19?
No I absolutely love my Glock 19. Just wanted it for the 10rd mags and easier to conceal. Before the 19 I had all three M&P's . One day I decided to rent the 19 just to see how I shot it. I shot it much better then I shot my M&P's. Not knocking the M&P's they are a fabulous handgun. I just shoot the Glock much better.

No I absolutely love my Glock 19. Just wanted it for the 10rd mags and easier to conceal. Before the 19 I had all three M&P's . One day I decided to rent the 19 just to see how I shot it. I shot it much better then I shot my M&P's. Not knocking the M&P's they are a fabulous handgun. I just shoot the Glock much better.
Why don't you buy 10 round mags for your G19?" If your concerned with staying within the law if 114 is put in place?

love the 43x..my daily.

Mods I made:

Ghost Ext. Slide Release
Ghost Edge Connector
Ghost Grip Plug
Talon Grip
Bastion DTOM Slide Cover
Shield Arms 15 round mag

Last Edited:
Love my 19, love my 43x. IMO it feels thinner than the specs would seem to indicate for AIWB carry. The PMM barrel/comp helps with the snappyness. 15rd mags makes it a no brainer over the 19 for any IWB carry.
My 19 was machined for a red dot, so it's not in my "hidden" CC rotation anymore.

Wife wanted a 43x after shooting one in her CCW class (and after shooting the G's we have in house already). Got hers, and damn, I really liked it. Another showed up here. Ours are 'stock as a box of rocks' with the exception of the Shield metal mag catch, and S15 mags. The guns have been 100% reliable with the Shield mags, and shoot great. What a nice, small CCW. Really like ours. Mine rides in a Crossbreed Mini Tuck, and after a little break in, it's very comfortable. Yes, they're a little 'brisk' at the range, but nothing that practice won't get around. Unless something is horribly wrong, I like to shoot new guns as is for a while, before making any changes. Sights are at the top of the list, maybe some trigger work. Maybe. Just not much else to be critical about, IMHO.

The Sig P365X Macro killed the 43X and 48.

1674297254272.png

Yea… it's a 400.00 dollar handgun. The sig is double the price. Obviously more people are going to buy and carry the Glock.

Don't get me wrong. I love Glocks. Own multiple. Including a 43x and a 48. I'll take the sig any day. 17+1 rounds vs. 10+1 (or 15 with the shield arms mags that I threw in the trash). Optic ready. Compensated. Better trigger. Better iron sights.

But if I only had 400.00 dollars I'd buy the 48. It's a great reliable gun.

The MacroX also got released at the tail end of 2022. So your chart means nothing to me.

Yea… it's a 400.00 dollar handgun. The sig is double the price. Obviously more people are going to buy and carry the Glock.

Don't get me wrong. I love Glocks. Own multiple. Including a 43x and a 48. I'll take the sig any day. 17+1 rounds vs. 10+1 (or 15 with the shield arms mags that I threw in the trash). Optic ready. Compensated. Better trigger. Better iron sights.

But if I only had 400.00 dollars I'd buy the 48. It's a great reliable gun.

The MacroX also got released at the tail end of 2022. So your chart means nothing to me.
To say that it "killed" the G-43X is quite a stretch. Is the Sig a better gun? I think so, but Sig won't kill the 43-X this year or next or ever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top