JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend bought an electric bicycle and after riding his, I decided it would be a great rig for hunting. This thing is a lot of fun to ride and great exercise. It has pedal assist at five levels and a seven speeds like a regular bike. The pedal assist limits speed to 20mph, but you can go faster pedaling if you want to. Pedal assist three and high gear will move it along at 17 mph without wearing me out and a 30 mile ride on relatively flat ground will not deplete the battery if you are pedaling. Pedal assist 4 and low gear will take my up a long steep incline easily. My wife and Granddaughter have one too and today will be my wife's first ride off our property. I have another bike that I almost never ride because it's just no fun at 72. I plan to take a spare battery when hunting. My bike is the Rad Rover with 4" fat tires. I have no interest in this company and hope it's ok to post the link. Rad Power Bikes | Electric Fat Bikes and Electric Cargo Bikes

Just saw one of those in use , when hiking into rendezvous on a couple of weekends ago.
It looked good and ran quiet.
The fella that was riding it...liked it and was also going to use it , when hunting.

The best part for me at least was when he took pictures of me and my friends with our period gear...
We were all standing together....the bike owner as well , next to his bike...
So the old , like my rifle , circa 1800 meets new , his bike...kinda cool...:D
Andy

Be aware that electric bikes are not legal on bike baths.:(
1566223132417.png

For hunting you should get the RadWagon. 2019 RadWagon Electric Cargo Bike
This you could strap a dear to the back?

Neato!

Also, if bike transport/stowage space is limited, one might consider a single wheel trailer.

Single wheel trailers track far better than dual wheel.

Looks like Burley, BOB/Yak, and a few others make them nowadays for fat bikes.

Obviously depends on terrain, and would cut in on powered travel distance, but trailer could also haul an extra battery for the return trip.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top