JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
There is a section dedicated to want to buy ads. This one youve posted in is for want to sell. You can close this ad using the thread tools button in the upper right hand of the screen.

Just a lucky guess. I graduated IBEW LCTT Loc 125 6 or 7 years ago... I only trimmed a couple weeks out in your neck of the woods. Left Big-A and went to work for Trees out here at the coast for a while.
<broken link removed> some pics of what i'm doing now...

Oh sweet! Yeah, Im a 4th step at the moment, started as a 3rd in 2006 as I had about 10 years previous experience in the field. Havent been to one day of school, though! It sounds like re-learning a bunch of stuff I already know... Hoping they'll just give me my card anyways though, Ive heard they do that. But with Billy Stone being the way he is, Im sure that wont happen!

Dude, it's brutal. I was in the same boat, a bunch of experience going in and still had to plod through 2+ years of progress reports, herbicide applicator tests, and associated nonsense. I tell my guys to expect their apprenticeship to last 2 years and no less, any other advice is just setting people up for disappointment. Nothing like pulling some nasty overhang at 3rd step wages while a Journeyman sits in the truck smoking...
Does Marvin C. still work out in Boring?
I edited my last post, follow that link and check out the Monterey Cypress we did last August...

Wow, looks like fun in those pics! Yeah youve got your work cut out for you at the coast, theres nothing but huge trees over there!!

Yeah, in my first two weeks working for them, I was climbing trees that the journeyman wouldnt touch, and my foreman was too old and chubby for! Finally started realizing that I was the lowest paid guy on the truck, and I was doing most of the nasty climbing and bucket work! Poop rolls down hill everywhere I guess. AARRGG and dont even remind me of the dang yellow progress reports!!

I dont recognise the name Marvin C., and I pretty much know all the guys in Eastern.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top