Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB OR Want to Buy ..... Vintage Fishing Lures

Reactions
Rating
100%
PLEASE .... DO NOT TEXT or SEND PICTURES TO CELL PHONE ........... EMAIL using address in picture or Northwest Firearms email

=====================================

CASH for OLD FISHING LURES ... 1970's & Older

Collector .... Looking for BOTH ... PLASTIC and WOOD fishing lures from the early 1970's and older ....

AND ... any Hunting or fishing advertising or paper work on them .......

HAVE CASH .... Or Guns and ammo traders

35 years of Collecting Fishing Lures under my belt ... Will also do Appraisals ....

... Just email me with pictures if possible .....

=====================================

DSC00020.JPG

DuneHopper

Reactions
Rating
100%
OK, I will still look. I got tackle box that had allot of old stuff at a estate sale. I'll post if I find something.

Cucv

Reactions
Rating
100%
My mother in law has a bunch of her dads stuff from the 60s,70s and 80s ill ask if she wants to sell any of it. Lots,of lures in it.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online