Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB OR Want to Buy ..... Vintage Fishing Lures

Reactions
Feedback
26 / 0 / 0
PLEASE .... DO NOT TEXT or SEND PICTURES TO CELL PHONE ........... EMAIL using address in picture or Northwest Firearms email

=====================================

CASH for OLD FISHING LURES ... 1970's & Older

Collector .... Looking for BOTH ... PLASTIC and WOOD fishing lures from the early 1970's and older ....

AND ... any Hunting or fishing advertising or paper work on them .......

HAVE CASH .... Or Guns and ammo traders

35 years of Collecting Fishing Lures under my belt ... Will also do Appraisals ....

... Just email me with pictures if possible .....

=====================================

DSC00020.JPG

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
OK, I will still look. I got tackle box that had allot of old stuff at a estate sale. I'll post if I find something.

User 1234

Reactions
Feedback
13 / 0 / 0
I don’t have any vintage lures but they are definitely interesting. You might consider posting some pictures of your collection for us.

Cucv

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
My mother in law has a bunch of her dads stuff from the 60s,70s and 80s ill ask if she wants to sell any of it. Lots,of lures in it.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider