JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PLEASE ... Do Not TEXT ...........

WANTED to BUY …

Looking for some of these No Longer Made … Luhr Jensen " Bear Valley " in the Half n Half Hammered Copper / Silver Spinner blades ( or completed spinners ) like in the ones in the picture ….. in the # 6 size or larger size like in the picture . I think they were called the Skagit Special …

I am just after the Half n Half … Hammered Copper / Silver blades … but will consider other colors of blades in # 6 or larger size in Colorado style … BUT , no painted blades …..

3rd picture shows how to measure blades as far as size ….

Just about out of my old supply …

Email me some pictures if possible using email address in last picture or message me here …

( PLEASE , Do Not Text ) …. THANKS

DSC00557.JPG DSC00556.JPG DSC00555.JPG DSC00553.JPG DSC00554.JPG

In 1990 I bought a worn out p14 fishing boat from a late fishermans estate, just for the three large tackle boxes stuffed full of vintage fishing lure blades like the ones the OP is looking for.
The vintage ones are lighter then the new ones being made today as they spin better in slower currents.
The old guy who taught me how to hog line fish for salmon on the Columbia River would take those old lures and have them gold plated.
The rays of light flashing off the gold plating would be twice the distance then the off the shelf lure blades.
We would hammer the fall fish, when others barely caught one.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads