JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Edit: I am going to reach out to some sellers of pistol set ups I am interested in. I will completely understand if sellers are not interested in my offers or breaking up the sales in to two meet ups.

I am looking to buy a few more pistol set ups before Dec 1st. The catch is I want to buy the frames and mags now and the rest of the pistol parts by Jan 7th. I will pay 30% of total agreed upon price when we meet to do the transfer for the frame + magazines. I will pay the remaining 70% of the agreed upon price to purchase the rest of the parts by no later than Jan 8th. Meet up for transfer must occur at Tigard Pawn 4 More. I will be flexible for location of second meet up to purchase remaining parts.

Example sale might look like this.

You want to sell me a Glock 23 with 3 mags for $330. We meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More and I look over frame, mags and other parts/accessories and I agree to buy them. We bring frame into store and initiate transfer. The store keeps the frame until they release it to me and I keep the magazines. I pay you $100. You hang on to slide assembly and any other parts or accessories included in sale. By Jan 8th, I schedule another meet up with you to purchase the slide assy and other parts/accessories for $230. Then we're done.

I am trying to make the most of the little cash I have left before firearm sales and sales of 11+ capacity magazines are halted/banned on Dec 8th.

If you have a pistol set up you would like to sell and don't mind taking time for two meetups to sell it, send me pics and your bottomline price. I have a wide interest in calibers and types of pistols I would be interested in. $400 is about the max I would like to spend per set up. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: