JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just a little tip, you will want more than a .22 for defense. wouldnt hurt to look at shotguns too, unless you are worried about over penetration. there are a couple handguns in the classifieds that fit your price range also.

happy hunting and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the tip! I've actually looked at a few shotguns for myself, although I am not sure my wife would be able to handle a 12 ga. or 20 ga... she's pretty petite. I'm going to check out The Gun Broker later this week.. I've checked out the Winchester Super X, heard good things about it. To be honest I'm not extremely familiar with guns, being in the military I'm pretty familiar with the AR15, but they're running for around $1,500... Any info is much appreciated, thank you again!

Quick question, would you recommend a 9mm or a .40? Based on stopping power and ammo price?

my girlfriend weighs 90 lbs and handles a 12 ga just fine. just have to teach form and breaths and your wife should do just fine. she just leans forward enough to allow the force to push back without throwing off her balance, i use the same technique since im only 140 lbs. neither of us have trouble with follow up shots.

if im not mistaken its similar to the stance you were taught in the military except without armor you want to reduce your exposed area instead of facing your chest towards the direction of fire.

I have a iverson Johnson .22 pistol. It is based off of the colt woodsman. Great semi-auto pistol. It comes with 1 clip and I can through in some ammo since ammo is kind of hard to find for any gun. It shoots a normal .22lr round which is your basic .22 round. I bought it for my 10 year old daughter but the frame is just too big for her hands. I would let it go for $250

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.