JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good Post ^^^

There's no reason to go to Starbase Far Point to buy a Staccato pistol.
I suggested either directly from Staccato or from Dawson Precision, their #1 dealer.
Either would be a home run.

Cool story...
I wanted an STI Edge (not long ago).
They were just out of production and STI was changing their name to Staccato.
I emailed Dawson and asked if they had any more.
They said no, our inventory is all Staccato now.

Dawson called or emailed (can'r remember which) a couple of days later.
"We found one in the basement. It's the last one, do you want it ?"
YEP !
Dawson does not have P I want in stock. Staccato is out 60-120 days unless u want to pay a extra $250 for a 30 day rush. Sucks

Thanks for responce. & yes I'm new at online gun purchases. Interestingly I have made mag & ammo purchases from PSA with great service. Ha. Not sure how to verify that a gun purchace would be safe? from any site. That being said, Nagels out of Texas gets good reviews as best as I can figure. Recommendations on how to verify seller is legit.....thanks
As indicated previously, Dawson Precision has Stacatto's in stock. Choose an FFL and have it shipped.

Dawson does not have P I want in stock. Staccato is out 60-120 days unless u want to pay a extra $250 for a 30 day rush. Sucks
Beggars can't be choosers. You may have to pay the rush premium. That said, if you ask on a specific dealer, it's likely others have dealt with them.

Thanks for responce. & yes I'm new at online gun purchases. Interestingly I have made mag & ammo purchases from PSA with great service. Ha. Not sure how to verify that a gun purchace would be safe? from any site. That being said, Nagels out of Texas gets good reviews as best as I can figure. Recommendations on how to verify seller is legit.....thanks
There's a few different ways to verify that a seller is good.
One of the best ways is to post the name of the business here on NWFA and let the members comment.

I don't have enough product info to do a deep dive, 4.4" ? 5.0" ?
But just wingin' it, how 'bout this ?

KyGunCo is A-OK

Pro Tip :
If you have a mag ban looming, get your mags inbound NOW !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top