JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good Post ^^^

There's no reason to go to Starbase Far Point to buy a Staccato pistol.
I suggested either directly from Staccato or from Dawson Precision, their #1 dealer.
Either would be a home run.

Cool story...
I wanted an STI Edge (not long ago).
They were just out of production and STI was changing their name to Staccato.
I emailed Dawson and asked if they had any more.
They said no, our inventory is all Staccato now.

Dawson called or emailed (can'r remember which) a couple of days later.
"We found one in the basement. It's the last one, do you want it ?"
YEP !
Dawson does not have P I want in stock. Staccato is out 60-120 days unless u want to pay a extra $250 for a 30 day rush. Sucks

Thanks for responce. & yes I'm new at online gun purchases. Interestingly I have made mag & ammo purchases from PSA with great service. Ha. Not sure how to verify that a gun purchace would be safe? from any site. That being said, Nagels out of Texas gets good reviews as best as I can figure. Recommendations on how to verify seller is legit.....thanks
As indicated previously, Dawson Precision has Stacatto's in stock. Choose an FFL and have it shipped.

Dawson does not have P I want in stock. Staccato is out 60-120 days unless u want to pay a extra $250 for a 30 day rush. Sucks
Beggars can't be choosers. You may have to pay the rush premium. That said, if you ask on a specific dealer, it's likely others have dealt with them.

Thanks for responce. & yes I'm new at online gun purchases. Interestingly I have made mag & ammo purchases from PSA with great service. Ha. Not sure how to verify that a gun purchace would be safe? from any site. That being said, Nagels out of Texas gets good reviews as best as I can figure. Recommendations on how to verify seller is legit.....thanks
There's a few different ways to verify that a seller is good.
One of the best ways is to post the name of the business here on NWFA and let the members comment.

I don't have enough product info to do a deep dive, 4.4" ? 5.0" ?
But just wingin' it, how 'bout this ?

KyGunCo is A-OK

Pro Tip :
If you have a mag ban looming, get your mags inbound NOW !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top