JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are 2 Stacotto dealers in Portland meto aera. 0 pistols in stock. Told on order & no idea when they will get them. Is there a gun store that would allow me to purchace online & ship to them? Do the paperwork necessary & release in 3-5 days? 1 dlr said 6-8 week wait. I prefer to buy local but can not. Info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

There are 2 Stacotto dealers in Portland meto aera. 0 pistols in stock. Told on order & no idea when they will get them. Is there a gun store that would allow me to purchace online & ship to them? Do the paperwork necessary & release in 3-5 days? 1 dlr said 6-8 week wait. I prefer to buy local but can not. Info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Find a local FFL that is doing transfers for on line purchases and then talk to or email Dawson.

Trying to find that ffl in Portland aera. If someone knows please post!

Because they usually have a ton in stock. Could have sworn they have at least four on their shelf a week ago when I was in there. Might check with Keith's, I haven't been over to that part of Portland for years though.
Keith's is no longer a Staccato dealer.

Because they usually have a ton in stock. Could have sworn they have at least four on their shelf a week ago when I was in there. Might check with Keith's, I haven't been over to that part of Portland for years though.
They don't show any on their website.

I got mine from Dawson Precision in Texas.
They are 22 minutes drive time from the Staccato/STI factory.
That's probably one reason why Dawson is the #1 Staccato dealer in the US.

They don't show any on their website.

I got mine from Dawson Precision in Texas.
They are 22 minutes drive time from the Staccato/STI factory.
That's probably one reason why Dawson is the #1 Staccato dealer in the US.
ORW website doesn't show 3/4 of their inventory.

Phone call to oregon rifle works would be the easiest to find out. They had some last time I was in there. Either than that gunbroker and just have it shipped in. Handguns ship 2day so the days looking for one you can get it just as fast.

Phone call to oregon rifle works would be the easiest to find out. They had some last time I was in there. Either than that gunbroker and just have it shipped in. Handguns ship 2day so the days looking for one you can get it just as fast.
Again, as long as there policy is 3 day release when NOT purchaceing from them I'm in business. They have Stacottos, just not the one i want. Told J&B is only shop with that policy. On a mission to find out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top