JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
Caliber
50 AE
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
I am looking for a Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 cal all conditions considered. Text me a pic if you have one and would consider selling.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
See if you can get a conversion that comes with both the 44 and 50 barrels. I'd rather have two calibers than one. I'd also suggest you get dies and learn to handload if you already don't. Good luck with your search.

100% scam at that price!
I can confirm it was a scam. I bit, couldn't help it. Even talked him down and he was willing to ship.

It was weird because the guy would call, but I couldn't hear him. Then I would call him, but I still couldn't hear him. So we decided to communicate through email. Figured maybe it had to do with the fires.

Anyway, I asked him to send me a picture of the gun, paperwork, and box in the same pic, but with a pen or pencil on top of the box. He replied with a picture of a random box with a DHL seal on it and said it was ready to ship. I said no money until I have proof. He said He couldn't break the DHL seal. So I told him no deal.

Flagged it as a scam. Then he had the nerve to call me this morning (apparently his phone works today) saying he had another buyer and that if I still wanted it I had to get him the money ASAP. I told him I didn't want it, because he didn't have it and that he was full of ____. He told me to have a nice day.

Also, his accent was, let's say, definitely NOT southern Oregon!

You still looking?

20190703_111659.jpg 20190219_150710.jpg

Wow. Looks like we have a stand up guy. That's what's wrong with this world to many critics and not enough people that can't mind there own business
Funny, I was participating in this post over two years ago and your reply last night automatically alerted me to the new activity. So lets keep business minding expectations out of this! Thin skinned much? Learn to relax a little. My reply to you was a joke BTW. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Last Edited:
I am looking for a Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 cal all conditions considered. Text me a pic if you have one and would consider selling.
I'm looking to sell my near new .44 Mag Desert Eagle, I just bought this in February. Less than 20 rounds thru the gun. Perfect as new. Looking for the best offer right now. (See my classified add.) I'll drop the price to $1,495.00. (Recent arthritis makes this the wrong gun for me.) CJ

I have an Israel made (older style) Golden Desert Eagle 50AE. NO ROUNDS have been shot through it. Has original case. Currently at a gun store, and am picking up this weekend. I can send Pics when I do if interested. I'm asking $1,800.

I have an Israel made (older style) Golden Desert Eagle 50AE. NO ROUNDS have been shot through it. Has original case. Currently at a gun store, and am picking up this weekend. I can send Pics when I do if interested. I'm asking $1,800.
Did you sell this or do you still have it?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.