JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking for a good shooter but I am open .Not into the big money guns at this point.Ithought I had one picked out at Lynnwood Guns but they had sold it when I came
in to pick it up.like used car dealers over there. It used to be a good shop but now be on guard when you shop there.

I have a Kimber .45 Pro Carry II $900 OBO pictures available. I sent a text or if anyone else wants pictures IM for my email address. Pistol was sent back to Kimber custom shop for a new stainless lower including S/A mag well, checkering and custom fitting. The side was sent to Robar and finished with their proprietary finish and they installed Trijicon Night Sights. The pistol is black over silver w/rosewood color grips.

Smith 45 acp low round count $675 can meet in salem 20181201_112106.jpg

Thanks found a Springfield ss loaded at a shop......just need some grips, it came with Hogue wrap around rubber with finger grooves I think they are the Dark Earth or Desert Tan , nice grips but just a little big for me. Couldn't argue the shop gave me a great deal and I will just need to find some regular grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.