JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

I currently have a AR for long range work and also a Carbine. I thought it would be nice to build a pistol. My question is where do I start. I have a Mega Arms stripped lower reciever waiting to be picked up and registered to me. Whats the next step and where do I find info to make this all legal and stuff?

Thanks in advance for any help.

picked up the last few items I needed from Curts Discount Shooters Supply today. I with I hadn't broke my self exercising last week or I would be building instead of hanging out here tonight. I completely messed up my elbows and shoulders three days ago and I can hardly eat and I have to use a straw to drink anything. Really sucks, however Curts was freaking awesome. I made my brother drive me out there after I hit the urgent care this morning.

:s0112:
Sorry,the straw thing got me ,but WTF did you do to yourself?
And pics will be required soon.

picked up the last few items I needed from Curts Discount Shooters Supply today. I with I hadn't broke my self exercising last week or I would be building instead of hanging out here tonight. I completely messed up my elbows and shoulders three days ago and I can hardly eat and I have to use a straw to drink anything. Really sucks, however Curts was freaking awesome. I made my brother drive me out there after I hit the urgent care this morning.

I started P90X again and this time I didn't modify my diet a couple weeks ahead of time. The first work out was chest and back and I worked my self to failure ever set and I destroyed my shoulder and elbow joints. The muscles were so tight that I has no range of motion in either joint on both sides the next day. Then after seeing the Doctor on Saturday things went from better to much much worse. I ended up in the hospital Sunday evening untill tuesday afternoon because I had way to much creatinephosphatekinase(normal enzyme involved with muscle metabolism.) in my blood. My levels were above 42,000 per whatever and a normal healthy persons levels are only a couple hundred per whatever. Sorry I am not back to 100% yet and can't remember what "whatever is"

Crappy cell phone pic.
2012-06-29_22-27-12_741.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top