JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I have a huge barter list I'd like to barter for both hand guns & rifles mostly. I'm open to other items but more in to filling the gun safe.
Please send me your best cash offers or if you have a barter for something please send a photo of what you have... Never hurts to ask the worst I can say is no thank you. . . Feel free to e-mail me [email protected] I can send photo's and answer questions... Face to Face deals in Oregon City

Best,
Larry

Everything needs a new home make a good cash or trade offer and come pick it up....

..........IF THE AD IS STILL UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE..........

sold as is where is don't waste my time I will not waste yours

Yugoslavian military .22 trainer Serial # S3272 IMC2 CUSTOM CARVE JOB ONE OF A KIND IN THE WORLD as new bolt action clip fed 22 cal. Rifle has flip up rear sight and hooded front sight Value $200.00

Marlin Model 99 .22 with 3-9X40 Scope attached Pre Serial # Value with Scope $175.00

Yakama Skybox Model 18 $375.00 obo

Key cutting machine ready to go to work $300.00 firm

A collection of 32 Vintage/Antique Brass & Copper & Painted blow torches $500.00

Commerical Carpet Cleaning Machine it's a Advanced Aquaclen/Classic By Nilfisk Advance $850.00 firm

Brand New in the box Heatstar Heater 125,000 to 170,000 BTU ($300.00 firm)

Racing Go-Ped with extras I'm asking $1500.00 for the lot the race scooter is worth $1000.00 on its own

Lieutenants Firemen's Helmet with strap, face Shield, and Neck Guard (Best Offers)

Compond Bow $150.00 obo

Tons of little electronic gadgets (Best Offers)

Microwave $25.00 (Best Offers)

PC Printers (Best Offers)

Boat Seat (Best Offers)

Camping Gear (Tent, Chairs, and odds & ends) (Best Offers)

Tahiti Shower System made of Teak for outdoor use before using your pool or spa made in California ($150.00) view specs at Outdoor Shower :: Tahiti Shower - fun for the entire family!

Onkyo receiver TX-LR552 ($100.00)

Some different brand wedge Golf Clubs (Best Offers)

15 speed motorized mountain bike ($650.00)

Wagner power paint roller machines (Best Offesr)

Magnum XR5 Paint Sprayer ($350.00)

Generac 4000XL Generator ($550.00)

Boat Stuff to much to list stuff from Life Jackets, Wakeboards, Bumpers, Props ect let me know what you need

York Dumbbells with rack, 5,10,15,20,25,&30 all pairs $400.00 firm