JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DuraCoat kits are a good way to go. Better than most paints... not as good as Cerakote, but a bit cheaper. Cerakote kits are about $10 more, but IMO, well worth the added cost. Both by the way work very well on SS... even SS that is highly polished.

Stainless can be snotty when it comes to painting... especially if it's a fine or polished finish. I've tried all sorts of "conventional" paints with terrible to OK results. I've never tried caliper paint on a SS gun... plenty of aluminum calipers, and it works well there, but never SS.
Try the ceramic caliper paint... the worst that will happen is that it sucks and you have to strip it and re-think the plan. Either way, post your findings so others will know one way or the other.

C

Atypicalparkie- I am not sure yet "Cyclesurvival" offered me a sweet deal of $40 to cerokote it for me. Think i am gonna take him up on it as soon as i got the extra cash. Much easier and smarter to have someone who has done it several times to do it rather than chance any mistakes diy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top