JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also I recently learned of the seecamp 380. Handmade all metal and smallest 380 on the market. Sorry to be wandering off topic talking about 380s as I know OP is looking for 9mm or 40sw.
Seecamp 380. Can u say "belly gun"? Ha ha
View attachment 507578
...and not to assist in that thread skew, but would you happen to know how the Seecamp 380 compares to the NAA Guardian 380?

61Qn8g8i5sL._SX425_.jpg

...and not to assist in that thread skew, but would you happen to know how the Seecamp 380 compares to the NAA Guardian 380?
View attachment 507583
According to seecamp website empty weight is 10.5 oz vs 17.35 oz for guardian. Also Slide width is .725 vs .908 for naa. Capacity is greater with naa though. Some reports I saw say seecamp is picky about ammo fwiw.

Some size comparisons to some pistols mentioned in this thread FYI:
guardian.JPG
sdsd.JPG
sfdfdfd.JPG
kkkk;l.JPG
...re naa revolver size above, note that 22lr frame is much smaller than 22 mag frame

Last Edited:
According to seecamp website empty weight is 10.5 oz vs 17.35 oz for guardian. Also Slide width is .725 vs .908 for naa. Capacity is greater with naa though. Some reports I saw say seecamp is picky about ammo fwiw.

View attachment 507597

View attachment 507583

I've wanted a .32 Seecamp since back in the day scalpers were getting $900-1000. I would much rather have the real thing over the NAA clone for the Euro-style butt mag release over the typical Browning location. I've found the button gets depressed too easily in the pocket, not so much with the Euro-latch.

Last Edited:

View attachment 507597
View attachment 507599
View attachment 507601
View attachment 507600
...re naa revolver size above, note that 22lr frame is much smaller than 22 mag frame
Oh my, that is quite a bit of difference!
Thanks for posting those pics. Really puts things into prospective.
...btw, the NAA .22 revolver I mentioned was the LR version, which (as you said), is a shorter length, but also , I mentioned the one with the fold-up grip in particular (I understand the folding grip is an option to a few of their models).
With the grip folded up, the LR version would be an extremely compact carry.

NAA-22MSC-HG-2.jpg
NAA-22LR-HG

Dean

Since no one has mentioned it, probably because it is a compact and not a subcompact, I may as well throw in my two cents. I have an FNS-C in 9mm that is easy to carry, reliable and accurate, and well within your cost parameters.

Im gonna catch some heat for this but i cc either a bersa thunder 380 or a diamondback 9mm and i have never had any issues at the range with either and the diamondback is the lightest ive found shy of a derringer.
However experiences vary as does preference to brand, caliber, or size
Good luck on your hunt

I like the XDM for it's capacity, but personally I carry a XD40 SC Mod 2. I like it as I can shoot it accurately, I like the ergonomics better than my XDM full size nine.

After rereading the original post and follow ups, sounds like the OP would be okay with a single stack 9mm. Seeing he wants the most concealable package he can get, I'd still recommend the M&P Shield 9mm. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better all around EDC based upon your criteria.

Please do let us know what you finally decide on, inquiring minds want to know.

Even though I'm a lefty when it comes to shooting, I have to recommend adding the low profile, or "small" if you call and ask them for it (its free) slide stop lever for the SCCY cpx2. I generally find myself using my index finger to operate a slide stop, but, even so, I found the stock Zytel coated steel lever bulky. Really Slims this thing up.
IMG_20181026_114817792.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads