JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi Joey, Thanks for responding to our ad for the Sig 220. We would like to hear a lot more about the gun before we talk price. First off, we would like to know it is not the 220 that Sig manufactured for Browning, as there are no magazines available for that gun. Do you know when yours was manufactured. Did you buy it new? Original grips? Overall condition? Night sights? How many magazines come with it, and what are their capacity? Any wear spots in the bluing? Holster? Ammo? Have you had any problems with it Joey?

No problem :s0155:

This is not the browning model. It was manufactured in 1993. I bought it from the original owner, and I have the original gray box, two factory magazines, one aftermarket magazine that hangs about an inch out of the bottom (got it with the gun, never used it), original receipt from Rainier Arms, and original test target. I *might* have the manual around somewhere, but I don't remember if it came with one. The original owner said he put around 300 rounds through it, and I've probably put around 400-500 over the past few years (I believe I bought it in 2003). It's all original, factory grips, regular sights.

I'm not the best at rating the condition of firearms, and I'm even worse at taking decent pictures of them. If I had to guess, I'd say the condition is 95%+, as there is slight wear on the edges of the slide. No holster, no ammo.

I've never once had a single problem with this gun, it's been reliable from day one. This was my go-to bedside gun for many years before I replaced it with a gun with night sights. I do not doubt Sig's claim that the P220 is the 'most accurate .45 out of the box'; it's definitely more accurate than I am.

I'm still torn as to whether or not I want to sell this, as I think it's going to be a bit difficult finding one of this condition/low round count/history, but I never shoot it and I'd really like to get a Colt 1911 or an AR15 upper for the GF's AR.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.