JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That's a good deal!
Yes it is. A 9mm->40 conversion barrel is $150 from EFK, $240 from BarSto

I just ordered one of these slide kits. I have a 226 in .40 and a Mk25 in 9mm, with plenty of .40 ammo, but if SHTF and I ran out of .40, or was with a group that only had 9mm, then I could swap to 9mm.

Oh, and shipping via USPS is $0.00

Last Edited:
Got it today. The only way now that I can tell my two tone 226 (when the Mk25 slide is installed) from my "real" Mk25 is the rail (slightly thicker rail on Mk25), grips (Hogue grips on Mk25) and the trigger (Mk 25 slightly smoother on SA).

Got it today. The only way now that I can tell my two tone 226 (when the Mk25 slide is installed) from my "real" Mk25 is the rail (slightly thicker rail on Mk25), grips (Hogue grips on Mk25) and the trigger (Mk 25 slightly smoother on SA).
Very nice. Looks like they're out of stock, which is somewhat a relief as I was looking for 40 frames 😅

Osage just sent me an email, they have a number of different slides/slide assemblies on sale for the P226, one is a Legion slide, another has optics. Apparently none of these have barrels, but they are 9mm slides.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top