JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will consider trading a 2001, 400 cc Banshee (approx. $2000) for the right AR type rifle. Prefer .223, flat top, heavy 20" or longer barrel. I like Bushmaster, and Colt. I do a lot of coyote hunting and need a smaller caliber semi-auto. Looking for something of comparable value. What have you got?

UPDATE: I'm no longer in the market for firearms. I found the AR I wanted and bought it. My safe is full. I would consider a boat or a trail riding type ATV, like the Trail Boss in the background in some of the pics below.

Last Edited:
Is this a stock bike,or has it been built ? Still a 2 stroke ?
Thought all Banshee were 350 CC twins.
Thanks,
RK

Recently rebuilt and 50 cc added. It's a twin 2 cycle. Comes with spare wheels and sand paddles for the rear. It's scary fast and I'm hesitant to put my two teenagers on it.:s0131:

I'd rather trade it off.

Looked at a Bushmaster Varmint, flat top, heavy 20" barrel yesterday. That would have been about $1100 new. Something like that with some good optics and a few extras to get the value up over $1500 and we might be able to work a trade.

Here are some pics. I since bought a Bushmaster Varminter at a good price, but I'd still consider trades for like value.

frontsm.jpg
leftsm.jpg
rightsm.jpg
rearsm.jpg
tanksm.jpg
tiresm.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.