JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And you think the old man and that stupid woman would have done better?

Her's the thing,.....WE as CITIZENS bubblegumed up the economy,not just the government.

MAN UP and take blame.
If it was just the government then we are already really screwed because we were stupid enough not to vote other people into office.

No matter what the circumstances,we,as individuals needed to be smarter in our dealing on houses and buying more than we could afford.
And keeping certain people in office for DECADES,to look after their own interests,not OURS

And you think the old man and that stupid woman would have done better?

Her's the thing,.....WE as CITIZENS bubblegumed up the economy,not just the government.

MAN UP and take blame.
If it was just the government then we are already really screwed because we were stupid enough not to vote other people into office.

No matter what the circumstances,we,as individuals needed to be smarter in our dealing on houses and buying more than we could afford.
And keeping certain people in office for DECADES,to look after their own interests,not OURS

Whats this we stuff? Everyone I voted for the last couple elections, lost. :confused::p:D

Whats this we stuff? Everyone I voted for the last couple elections, lost. :confused::p:D

There's a lot of people in that boat. I like the saying: "Don't blame me I voted for the other guy.."

Interesting reads none the less.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top