JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Listed below are my priority wants. Like everyone else, I am a greedy bastard and I actually want everything.
Here is the link to my for sale for trade page. If you see anything on there, do PM me offers even if you don't have any of my wants listed.
Remember, I WANT EVERYTHING
  • Sig p229 complete parts kit
  • Ruger Old Army revolver
  • X-products A-RCU Ambi Rear Charging Upper
  • BRN-180
  • Sig p365 slides with an optic cut
  • Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24
  • 1911 Parts Kit
  • Magpul SR25/M110 Enhanced Receiver Extension
  • Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope Dual Illuminated Green Chevron ACSS Aurora Reticle
  • CMMG Banshee 300 MkGs 9mm upper receiver
  • Any Belt-Fed AR uppers that won't leave me in debt
  • 50 BMG AR upper
  • JP Enterprises 22" 6.5 Creedmoor bbl
  • AK Parts Kit
  • Any 80 percents
  • Glock 34 slide with optics cut
  • Any Glock or Sig lower parts kits
  • Geissele MK16 Rail
  • Glock 26 slide with optic cut
  • CHEAP 16" AR upper -> Don't care about round count or brand, just needs to be cheap
  • CHEAP Glock 17 slide -> Don't care about round count or brand, just needs to be cheap
UPDATE: Also have Sig p320 parts for sale/trade found here

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Having fired several thousands of rounds through both 5.56 and .22 beltfed uppers I yet to see one for an ar10........
Can you be a little more specific on that one? Do you know who makes it for an ar10? Other cals besides .22 and 5.56?
Thanks

I have a Ruger Old Army I MIGHT let go, but there wasn't ANYTHING on your "trade list" worth considering. What else do you have? Hint; I don't give a rat's bubblegum for any of your tacticool stuff.

Having fired several thousands of rounds through both 5.56 and .22 beltfed uppers I yet to see one for an ar10........
Can you be a little more specific on that one? Do you know who makes it for an ar10? Other cals besides .22 and 5.56?
Thanks

Also curious. i have scoured the earth hahah

Thanks

I didn't dig too much into this when I wrote it, sorry about that. Didn't want to specify brand name or anything I just wanted anything beltfed if ya know what I mean ;)

I should probably take out the Ar10 beltfed because they don't really exist. Or rather, they DO exist but I'm just never going to be able to get one :(

And as for Beltfed AR calibers apparently someone made a beltfed upper that shots shotgun shells. Dont think it's commonly available though

I didn't dig too much into this when I wrote it, sorry about that. Didn't want to specify brand name or anything I just wanted anything beltfed if ya know what I mean ;)

I should probably take out the Ar10 beltfed because they don't really exist. Or rather, they DO exist but I'm just never going to be able to get one :(

And as for Beltfed AR calibers apparently someone made a beltfed upper that shots shotgun shells. Dont think it's commonly available though

:s0113:
Well what people prototype vs what's available is 2 separate things. That shotgun upper was a 1 off proto that never went anywhere. Same with the ar10...I didn't look at your link but I'm guessing you linked an article about the 2 or 3 that armalite made, again prototypes.

Anyway of you really want a belt fed there are a few available locally. There is at least 1 early shrike upper and a couple fn249 sa guns. There is also an hk21 iirc but haven't talked with him in a few months ans may be gone.

:s0113:
Well what people prototype vs what's available is 2 separate things. That shotgun upper was a 1 off proto that never went anywhere. Same with the ar10...I didn't look at your link but I'm guessing you linked an article about the 2 or 3 that armalite made, again prototypes.

Anyway of you really want a belt fed there are a few available locally. There is at least 1 early shrike upper and a couple fn249 sa guns. There is also an hk21 iirc but haven't talked with him in a few months ans may be gone.

Yea let me update my post to not myself look like an idiot. About those beltfeds tho...do you have any links?
Much appreciated.

The latest gen shrike (6th gen fightlite) start around $4k or so. Lakeside uppers if you can find one with belts run about the same last I looked. FNs new m249sa run about $10k.
You may be able to find an early gen shrike but will need to upgrade the feed trays as they were alum and wore out quick under sustained fire. They are not much but worth it if you plan on shooting it alot. Prob not an issue if you will be running it in sa. But even early gens will be 3-4k.

The latest gen shrike (6th gen fightlite) start around $4k or so. Lakeside uppers if you can find one with belts run about the same last I looked. FNs new m249sa run about $10k.
You may be able to find an early gen shrike but will need to upgrade the feed trays as they were alum and wore out quick under sustained fire. They are not much but worth it if you plan on shooting it alot. Prob not an issue if you will be running it in sa. But even early gens
will be 3-4k.

Can't afford one anytime soon. Let me go cry in peace
Also, I notice they replace the word bubblegum with bubblegum
Holy sh*t

Listed below are my priority wants. Like everyone else, I am a greedy bastard and I actually want everything.
Here is the link to my for sale for trade page. If you see anything on there, do PM me offers even if you don't have any of my wants listed.
Remember, I WANT EVERYTHING
  • Sig p229 complete parts kit
  • Ruger Old Army revolver
  • X-products A-RCU Ambi Rear Charging Upper
  • BRN-180
  • Sig p365 slides with an optic cut
  • Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24
  • 1911 Parts Kit
  • Magpul SR25/M110 Enhanced Receiver Extension
  • Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope Dual Illuminated Green Chevron ACSS Aurora Reticle
  • CMMG Banshee 300 MkGs 9mm upper receiver
  • Any Belt-Fed AR uppers that won't leave me in debt
  • 50 BMG AR upper
  • JP Enterprises 22" 6.5 Creedmoor bbl
  • AK Parts Kit
  • Any 80 percents
  • Glock 34 slide with optics cut
  • Any Glock or Sig lower parts kits
  • Geissele MK16 Rail
  • Glock 26 slide with optic cut
  • CHEAP 16" AR upper -> Don't care about round count or brand, just needs to be cheap
  • CHEAP Glock 17 slide -> Don't care about round count or brand, just needs to be cheap
UPDATE: Also have Sig p320 parts for sale/trade found here

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.