JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look Again ''It is not California''

New York has handgun registration, requires a permit to buy a handgun, is a "may issue" state for carry permits that can be issued at the leisure of the local police, and requires showing "proper cause" to obtain one for self defense. Sounds pretty similar to CA.

I wouldnt say it's a very small piece of the state. Almost half of the states population lives there after all.
Those millions of people would have to move in order to own many of the guns that sit in my safe right now. And forget about a CHL.

Look Again ''It is not California''

Westside Pistol & Rifle Range
Assistance is available for those applying for their NYC Pistol License, including license application typing (with accompanying letters)*
$35.00 for members
$135.00 for non-members
*There are additional fees for non-standard format letters

Individual firearm handling and marksmanship training is available for $50.00/hr.
Westside Pistol & Rifle Range

You can apply in california as well. But just like california, it's almost impossible to get one if you're not rich, famous, or well connected.

Sullivan Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In New York City, the licensing authority is the police department, which rarely issues carry licenses to anyone except retired police officers. Critics of the law have alleged that New Yorkers with political influence, wealth, or celebrity appear to be issued licenses more liberally. In recent years, the New York Post, the New York Sun, and other newspapers have periodically obtained the list of licensees through Freedom of Information Law requests and have published the names of individuals they consider to be wealthy, famous, or politically connected that have been issued carry licenses by the city police department. Current and past New York City license holders include:

Ronald Lauder
Donald Trump
Robert De Niro
Howard Stern
Don Imus
Harvey Keitel
Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith

Only about 30,000 private (non-law enforcement) licenses exist out of almost 8 million residents. All but 8,000 of these licenses are held by retired law enforcement personnel.

Vantage - you are a thinking businessperson! Why small business owners just can't figure out a basic angle on bringing in extra clients is beyond me. One common denominator - cater to the female. Since most husbands are nothing more than neutered pets, it is the smart thing to do.

==========================================================

I choose my battles. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews