JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably an Air Force experiment, possibly with anti-gravitational technology. Of course us minions do not need to know about such things. Most would not believe such things are possible unless a talking head on the boob tube says so.

As a little kid I remember fantasizing about little flying cars and such being reality by now. Sort of like what was depicted in the Back to the Future movies; flying vehicles, free energy. It is a bummer to see us driving around in 100+ year old technology. With all the other advances, one has to ask why?

Over time I have come to terms with the fact that much greater technology does exist, we minions just cannot have it. Access = independence and freedom. Scarity of items (oil/energy/food) = dependence = control. That is the world we live in and we cannot change it.

Now the real invasion can begin. Everyone will think it's fake until it's too late and we're all eating out of dog bowls and exercising on human size hamster wheels on the planet Xenocrellabatioutallatiousness! Oh the humanity!

Um, yes it's a fake. Geez. :s0114: I'm surprised nobody mentioned the US Air Force roundel, from WWll. Those Nazis had ME262s, meh, we had the Millennium Falcon.

I go on one of the MMA forums to read about the fights and to look at the multi media section.
Now most on there are kids in mom's basement and seem like idiots for the most part.
But do they have photo shop and gif skills.It just amazes me what they come up with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top