JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I am a skilled shooter, was raised shooting guns, and was brought up at the gun club shooting trap. I love fishing for fall chinook with my family on the Columbia, but there is one thing missing. Hunting. I have never been.

I would love to find someone that is willing to teach me the ropes. Any one here willing to?

If you want to canoe the Columbia for ducks this fall let me know. All you would need is a license, stamp, shot gun w/steel shot, and waders. A short mile paddle and we will have birds. Being an east coast transplant deer/elk hunting is still kicking my butt. Ducks on the other hand i got kinda figured out.
But be careful, its addicting.

How about a little more info about yourself and what it is you want to hunt? squirrels or elk?
I would be glad to help you if I can.

I am also interested in learning the tricks of the trade as well this year. I have purchased the sports pac license, so I am interested in any type of hunt opportunities. Please anyone let me know if they are willing to mentor a new hunter!

Maybe we should setup a meet.

That would be way cool. I was looking at the hunting trips at a place in Monmouth last night. It's just quail, but it sounds like a good way to get experience. But if we could set up a group to go out with some people that want to learn to hunt, maybe even go up near the trash and go look for coyotes that would be cool. I have seen plenty up there but they were out of range.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top