JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm reminded of my divorce, the woman was so brilliant and cunning she cheated herself out of a sizable chunk of money as well as my property. Well, Liberals are like that I suppose. I must say though, on my behalf that it was one of the better divorces I initiated. If she could have used her ****** with as much zeal as she jacked her jaws I might still be married to her, but God saw fit to end my suffering when he did for his own good reasons, and who am I to argue?:cool:

We've got one of those...:confused: The bugger is 7ft. tall..:eek: I have to move it's pot of mud every time I want into the front closet..:(

Why is it, their stuff is decoration..:rolleyes: But, ours is clutter..;)

W
We've got one of those...:confused: The bugger is 7ft. tall..:eek: I have to move it's pot of mud every time I want into the front closet..:(

Why is it, their stuff is decoration..:rolleyes: But, ours is clutter..;)
Well you got a point there.
How can you tell when a guy is single? He has some type of motorcycle parked in the front room, inside. And also a guitar on a stand.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top