JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T W E L V E T R I L L I O N D O L L A R S O F N A T I O N A L D E B T!!!!!!

Lord, please dont let anyone tell the White House what comes after trillion.

Does anybody remember when trillion was like a made up word?

"Man, I wish I had a trillion french fries!"

Now we have a National Debt thats pushing 12 "trillion"???????

How many ways can this end up bad? How long does it take to pay that kind of debt off?

I read on the site I got this from that if you were to go back to the day Jesus was born, and spend 1 million dollars every day until today, you would -STILL- have not spent

12 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!

treemanx, technically thats true, you'd have spent (not religious so I just went with the year x 365 x 1 mill, unaware of jesus's age at the time of death) slightly over 733 Trillion. Regardless, this is ridiculous. We need to send out financial advisers with machine-guns to supervise our government spenders.

Actually, the way I calculated it just now, going by year 0 AD:

365 days a year, 1 million a day= 365,000,000(million). 356,000,000(million) X our current year: 2009= 733,285,000,000(billion). Thats 733 BILLION dollars, hasnt even reached 1 trillion yet.. Someone correct me if Im wrong???? Still though, you right, absolutely ridiculous!

Oh man, you're right, I was using the basic Windows included calculator and with numbers of that size its kinda difficult to judge. I'd have been much happier if I was correct...not because I don't like being wrong but...ugh, that's just too much. HOWEVER, I feel slightly better about (only) owing $500-ish on my credit card.

Pretty soon the dollar will have no value, not even good toilet paper. Read about Japan and you will see where our economy will go with the current policy. Then check your history about our 1847 crash. Then look around you and see who this is going to hurt. Who is to blame?

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top