JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No prob, I can't stand the gouging as much as the next person. One reason why I've held on to my second AR. The extra cash would be nice but not at the expense of my own ethics, and i wont sell low so someone else can sell high! Down the road I will be building a 6.8, so if you have contacts for parts, I don't mind using them!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any 6.8 gear I can find and will let you know right away. I also live right by Curt's Discount Shooter, and can check on AR gear at will for you...

I was at Tillimook Sporting goods and they had two cases of 223. They had a crap load of everything else except 22 ammo. I bought up a crap load of all my calibers. Call them and see if they have anymore 223.

I was at Tillimook Sporting goods and they had two cases of 223. They had a crap load of everything else except 22 ammo. I bought up a crap load of all my calibers. Call them and see if they have anymore 223.

$775 for 1000 rounds of .223,,,,,, yikes! Too rich for my blood, thanks for the heads up though

Just seeing guys gouging the bubblegum out of each other left and right on here for ammo.... Really really disappointed in my community. Added about 10 guys to my ignore/never do business with list in the last week alone. Closing this thread, I don't have much faith left in all of this

Are you still interested? I have traded with you before, you are a fair guy. Have seen some 1k packs of Federal at Bimart lately for 399, didn't buy them but could if I saw another one if you are still looking.

Hey downtown, appreciate the offer, but I have picked up a few thousand rounds now. Maybe when I run low ill PM you though. Thanks again!

And thanks to Bill for coming through on ammo as well, real stand up guy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top